Buy to let & unoccupied homes

Landlords property insurance is for homes that are let or unoccupied. Cover is available on standard or non-standard/distressed risks and is suitable for individual properties or portfolios.

Household insurance

Non-standard household insurance designed for individuals who may struggle to obtain competitive insurance for their home. We can adopt a flexible underwriting approach and offer a tailored insurance solution to clients.

All risk home insurance

Our most comprehensive policy designed for higher net worth individuals. It has been tailored to cover the most important features of a high net worth policy, but removes the unnecessary extensions.

Flood Re scheme

Flood Re is a flood re-insurance scheme delivering a new era of more affordable insurance for householders who live in a flood risk area. The scheme is a ‘world-first’ flood re-insurance.